RSD-Black Friday Event
Every year we participate in Black Friday with some exclusive first release and other limited items. Listed below you will find all of the information about the date you will need. If you still have any sort of questions please give us a call at (313)-561-1000.
**Disclaimer - All information contained on this page is subject to change. Please check back closer to the date to view any changes that may have occurred.**
What is Black Friday?
Black Friday (The Friday after Thanksgiving) is a day that is well associated with shopping. A while ago the good people at Record Store Day decided to lobby for exclusive release to be released on this particular Friday. Independent stores would be able to bring in these releases before anyone else would have the chance. Most releases are limited BUT may be available in the future as a nonexclusive release. Black Friday is a music release day. For a full list of releases click here. Dearborn Music cannot guarantee stock on any item.
Is this a second Record Store Day?
Rules and Guidelines
1. All items are limited and cannot be held or special ordered. If we sell out of a product please give us your name and phone number and we will notify you if we receive more stock when we place reorders.
2. Each item is limited to one per customer. No you cannot have all [insert random number] of [insert random title].
3. No returns will be accepted on any RSD – Black Friday release. NO EXCEPTIONS. This is to prevent people from over buying and then expecting us to return the items after they do not sell on eBay. Yes we have had this happen in the past.
4. Please be respectful of your fellow record junkies.
5. Depending on line size, we may limit the amount of people inside the store at once. This is for not only for our safety, but for yours as well. If this occurs, we ask that you please be patient and we will let in customers waiting outside as people leave the store.
Hours of Operation
9:00 AM to 9:00PM
**Disclaimer - All information contained on this page is subject to change. Please check back closer to the date to view any changes that may have occurred.
Last updated on 11/17/14